As an IA Developer, you will…
- identify tasks with automation potential together with our customers and implement automations in development environments like UiPath.
- develop and implement best practices for our operations to make sure we are always one step ahead.
- support and train automation specialists in our customers’ teams.
- contribute to adding new features based on machine learning, predictive analytics and process mining to the cloud-based environment for our software robots
What we expect from you
- Team player
- A thirst to learn and the ambition of becoming a key expert in Intelligent Automation
- Understanding of IT and basic knowledge of software development (VB and C#)
- Ability to easily and comprehensively understand customers’ business processes
- Relevant university education
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Local language skills for candidates applying to our Nordic locations
Other desired attributes:
- Experience in process development and documentation
- Experience in DevOps
- Knowledge of / interest in machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies
- Experience in designing and documenting business processes
- Willingness to travel, mainly in Europe and eagerness to work in an international environment
What we offer
Intelligent Automation by NORIAN aims to set new standards for the automation of knowledge work by building a team of highly skilled experts who embody our vision and are eager to work together to achieve a common goal. To serve our customers best, we continuously improve what we do and how we do it. We offer opportunities to take on more responsibility in the team and ensure that your challenges grow along with your skills and abilities.
We are the right company for you if you want…
- to solve challenging tasks together with pleasant colleagues that are among the most competent experts in Intelligent Automation and RPA.
- your work to make a difference and have a direct impact on the success of our company as a leader in intelligent automation.
- to join one of the leading providers of intelligent automation and software robotics in Northern Europe and Germany.
- to be part of a growing, international company with 800 colleagues from seven countries.
- the opportunity to increase your professional qualifications through continuous training and courses.
- clear opportunities for personal development and career growth.
How to apply
For more information on the position, please contact our Head of Intelligent Automation, Tiia Turkki during office hours. Please send your application letter and CV including your salary request with the form below as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will start conducting interviews right away and are going to hire as soon as we found the right candidate.