As an Intelligent Automation Operation Engineer you will…
- be part of our IA Operation Center (IAOC) team that monitors our automation solutions in production environments.
- be responsible for maintenance, escalations and changes in the automation solutions.
- monitor automation solutions in our cloud environment during business hours.
What we expect from you
- Team player
- A thirst to learn and the ambition of becoming a key expert in Intelligent Automation
- Basic IT background
- Ability to easily and comprehensively understand customers’ business processes
- Relevant technical education
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Local language skills for candidates applying to Nordic locations
Other desired attributes:
- Ability to recognize automation potential in business processes
- Basic knowledge in DevOps
- Knowledge of / interest in machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies
- Willingness to travel, mainly in Europe and eagerness to work in an international environment
What we offer
Intelligent Automation by NORIAN aims to set new standards for the automation of knowledge work by building a team of highly skilled experts who embody our vision and are eager to work together to achieve a common goal. To serve our customers best, we continuously improve what we do and how we do it. We offer opportunities to take on more responsibility in the team and ensure that your challenges grow along with your skills and abilities.
We are the right company for you if you want…
- to solve challenging tasks together with pleasant colleagues that are among the most competent experts in Intelligent Automation and RPA.
- your work to make a difference and have a direct impact on the success of our company as a leader in intelligent automation.
- to join one of the leading providers of intelligent automation and software robotics in Northern Europe and Germany.
- to be part of a growing, international company with 800 colleagues from seven countries.
- the opportunity to increase your professional qualifications through continuous training and courses.
- clear opportunities for personal development and career growth.
How to apply
For more information on the position, please contact our Head of Intelligent Automation Tiia Turkki during office hours. Please send your application letter and CV including your salary request by email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will start conducting interviews right away and are going to hire as soon as we found the right candidate.