Rely on our KPI-based potential identification method
Your process owners and our Intelligent Automation consultants will go through all the (partially) manual tasks in your organization. In larger organizations we recommend booking a workshop for each department so that enough time can be devoted to each process. Click here to learn where we usually find automation potential.
Our analysis process is guided by four questions:
- Which processes are ready for automation, which ones need further digitalizing and optimizing?
- What is the best automation technology for each task?
- Which automation candidates yield the highest benefit for the company?
- Which automation candidates have the best cost-benefit ratio?
Our identification process is KPI- and tool-based. We prefer to let the numbers speak for themselves and aim to leave as little room for speculation as possible. Due to our years of experience in Intelligent Automation consulting and implementation, we can rely on a comprehensive set of proven tools and methods. If there is automation potential in your organization we will find it.
The pre-study usually takes 30 days, two days are set aside for an on-site workshop at the customer. This means after only one month you know where to begin your automation journey, how much you need to invest, how long the implementation will take and when you can expect a return on your investment.
Your take-away from the Intelligent Automation pre-study
After the pre-study is concluded you receive a comprehensive report with all the data and recommendations you need for your decision-making:
- Assessment of your administration and business processes, degree of digitalization, and automation readiness per task
- Cost-benefit ratio calculation per task
- Recommendations which tasks to automate with which technology
- Your recommended Intelligent Automation strategy and road-map
- High-level business cases with cost-savings potential, RoI projection, and roll-out plan recommendation
Price: 6000 EUR excl. VAT and travel and expenses.
Click here to learn more. Get in touch with us to book your pre-study.